Trinity United Methodist Church
is a caring Christian community that believes in the sacred worth of every person.
Through worship, fellowship, education, and mission,
Trinity practices the belief that God is calling us
to love and care for one another.
As a community, we have seven foundational values that are at the core of all that we do:
– Our circle is always open and we all work to ensure that every person
we encounter feels welcomed and loved.
– We strive to embody the hope we find in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
– Grace is offered to us through Jesus Christ, so we bring that same free to gifts to others.
– We participate in God’s work to bring healing and new life where there are broken places.
Ministry of All Believers
– We believe we are all called to a load-bearing role of the church and ministry in our lives through good stewardship of our time, talents, and gifts.
– We strive to strengthen our faith by supporting the local economy and serving the people of
–We desire that all in our congregation feel known and have a place to belong.
We focus on the importance of doing ministry out of meaningful relationships.
I consent to receive digital communications (including email and social) from Trinity United Methodist Church . I understand I may change my preference or opt-out of communications at anything using the unsubscribe link provided in email communications.